Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist who is looking to change
lives? To be part of something that will benefit all our community not just our
clients in their pursuit of meaningful occupation? Then roll up your sleeves
because we have work to do!
The Sensory Hub involves booking in, setting up the rooms, explaining and educating the users on the equipment/sensory, running sensory sessions system and invoicing/taking payments for Sensory Hub visitors.
You will also play a role in the smooth running of the overall service and assist with administrative and non-clinical work as delegated by the Allied Health team.
Our ideal candidate
▪ You are enthusiastic, and cheerful yet know when to be calm.
▪ You have excellent initiative and work ethic.
▪ Excellent skills in use of Microsoft office suite, including Word and the a ability to develop visual cues
▪ A passion for working with a person-centred approach and people with disabilities
▪ Experience with offering community-based care and support and/or allied health assistance work
▪ Understanding of the Sensory system and how sensory modalities can assist emotional regulation and other valuable impacts.
▪ The capacity to work autonomously as well as part of a team
▪ Strong communication skills with an ability to develop rapport with clients, families, and providers.
▪ A current or willingness to obtain a Working with Children Check, Police clearance.
▪ Current driver's licence
▪ Previous experience or ability to use practice software such as halaxy